Whip up delicious plant-based recipes in minutes with Fullgreen's ready-to-heat riced veggies. Made with whole, non-GMO vegetables that are simply washed, chopped and steamed in the pouch to retain their goodness while staying naturally lower in carbs and calories. All of Fullgren Riced Veggies are Preservative-Free, Gluten-Free and Allergen Free.
Get your fill of tasty veggies with some great plant-based recipes that you can prepare in minutes in your own kitchen.
An entire rainbow of veggie goodness in a bowl! This vibrant salad is as tasty as it is colorful – made with Fullgreen Riced Broccoli & Cauliflower.
1 Pouch Fullgreen Riced Cauli and Broccoli
200g Butternut squash or Pumpkin
Salt and Pepper to taste
1 Cup Baby Spinach
25g Pomegranate Seeds
1. Pre-heat your oven to 180°C / 350 °F and chop the butternut squash into half semi-circle pieces.
2. Place these onto a baking sheet and massage in the coconut oil. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
3. Put the squash or pumpkin into the oven to roast for 40 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, assemble your salad bowl by layering the spinach leaves, riced broccoli, shredded cabbage and pomegranate seeds.
5. To make the dressing, mix together the miso, Tamari sauce, lemon juice, garlic clove, maple syrup and chilli flakes. Grate in the ginger and add a small amount of water as needed.
6. Pour over the dressing and toss everything together.
7. Add the cooked squash and serve with a garnishing of sesame seeds or fresh herbs.
Enjoy the wholesome sweetness of this delicious vegetarian curry with Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower
4 Servings of Veg
Pouch Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower 1 Brown Onion
2 Cloves Garlic
1 Tsp Coconut Oil
1 Large Zucchini (Courgette)
1 Cup Yellow Split Peas
150g Button Mushrooms
1 Vegetable Stock Cube
1 Large Carrot
1 Can Coconut Milk
2 Tsp Curry Powder
1 Tsp Ground Cumin
Pinch Coriander Seeds
Pinch Chilli Flakes
1 Tsp Turmeric
Handful Dried Apricots or Peaches 150g Chopped Broccoli Florets handful Baby Spinach
Handful Cashews (to garnish)
1. Finely dice the onion and garlic and add these into large pan with the coconut oil.
2. Saute these over medium heat until translucent, then add in the spices and cook until fragrant.
3. Dice the carrot, zucchini and mushrooms and add these into the pan.
4. Pour in a little of the water to help steam the veggies and saute these for a few minutes until slightly golden.
5. Add in the yellow split peas, coconut milk, water and stock cube and bring to the boil.
6. Reduce the heat to a simmer and leave this to cook until the split peas have cooked through and most of the liquid has been absorbed.
7. When the curry is almost done, add the broccoli and cook until vibrant green in colour.
8. Stir through the spinach and serve alongside the Riced Cauliflower.
9. Garnish with some chopped cashews and enjoy!
An easy dish that won’t disappoint! Wholesome veggie goodness in every bite – made with Fullgreen Sweet Potato Rice
3 Servings of Veg
Allergen: Contains Sesame Seeds
1 Pouch Fullgreen Riced Sweet Potato 1 Small Red Onion
200g Chestnut Mushrooms
1 Garlic Clove
Handful Fresh Baby Plum Tomatoes 1 Ripe Avocado
Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
1 Fresh Lemon
Black Sesame Seeds
Heaped Tbsp Red Pesto
Olive Oil/ Coconut Oil for cooking
1. Slice the mushrooms and finely dice the red onion.
2. In a frying pan, heat a little oil to medium heat. Add the onion and cook until softened.
3. Crush in the garlic clove, then add the mushrooms. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Continue to cook until all of the veggies are cooked through and starting to brown nicely.
5. Heat the riced sweet potato in a pan or in the microwave
– which ever you prefer!
6. To assemble your bowls, layer the riced sweet potato, some sliced tomatoes, the cooked mushrooms and onion and add half a sliced avocado to each bowl.
7. For the dressing, simply mix together the pesto with a squeeze of fresh lemon and splash of water.
8. Drizzle over each bowl and garnish with some black sesame seeds.